How can you help?
A place to come out of the storm
Want to help?
Volunteer your time or talents in providing entertainment for the children or supporting their educational journey. Some ideas include:
- Playing games with the kids
- Arts and crafts
- Shows (theatre, singing)
- Exercise programmes
Due to the nature of the organisation, we do require protocols to be followed by anyone wanting to volunteer at the home. These will be discussed with any potential volunteer.
The gift of giving
- Donations in Kind – please see our needs list of items that we require on a regular basis. At times, we might require assistance from social workers, doctors, psychologists, accountants, handymen services etc. If you are able to assist in providing these services, please contact us.
- Cash Donations – become a monthly donor by subscribing to our Rainbow Angel Programme. Join our mailing list and we will send you more information on how you can become a Rainbow Angel or click on the Rainbow Angel Form at the bottom of the page
- Cash Donations – donations on an ad-hoc basis are also most welcomed.
- Donations from Trusts/Foundations/Corporates – we are able to provide all relevant documentation. These include:
- NPO Certificate confirming our status
- Section 18A certificate confirming our PBO status
- A letter confirming your donation
- BBBEE Affidavit confirming that we are >75% previously disadvantaged beneficiaries
- Latest financials (upon request)
Bank: First National Bank
Type: Cheque Account
Branch Code: 255805 (Hyde Park)
Account No: 62642138417
Ref: Your Name
please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 18A CERTIFICATE
We realise that our donors deserve recognition for their support of the organisation. A taxpayer making a bona fide donation in cash or of property made in kind is entitled to a deduction from this taxable income. Donations to Rainbow Children’s Village (PBO 930059776) will be supported by a Section 18A tax deductible certificate.
Your donation in cash or kind will also earn you BBBEE points through the SED element of your scorecard. All relevant documentation, including Affidavits stating that the beneficiaries are more than 75% previously disadvantaged, a letter confirming your donation and your Section 18A Certificate will be provided
Rainbow Angel Programme
Join our Rainbow Angel Programme for as little as R100 per month and you can assist in providing a child in need with a roof over their head, food in their tummy, a warm bed at night and a loving and caring home. Click on the logo to download the brochure about the Rainbow Angel Programme and ways to contribute to the programme.
NPO No: 043-824
PBO Number: 930059776
064 683 4452 (Teresa)
071 229 5242 (Bonizwa)
- Mon – Sat 10am – 3pm
- Sunday: 12am – 3pm